Redeal Prestashop 1.7 plugin installation
Follow the steps
- Download the plugin here.
- Unzip/Extract the zip file which you have downloaded and rename the folder inside the zip file to "redeal"
- Create a zip of this redeal folder/directory with the same name "redeal"
- Go to admin panel of your Prestashop1.7 store.
- Click on "Modules" link in the left sidebar.
- Click "Upload a Module" link in the top right of the admin panel to upload the "redeal" module.
- After clicking on it you see a popup box where you need to upload the "redeal" zip file.
- Once the zip file is uploaded successfully, you will find “Redeal” module in Prestashop module list.
- If you already have “redeal” module installed, it will update the existing module and its version. If it is not already installed, it will create a new module.
- Click on install/configure button to configure this module.
- After successfully installation you will see Redeal Configuration Page.
- Do the configuration setting as per your requirement.
- After that you can place order and can see Redeal popup in order confirmation page.
Please contact Redeal for more information.