Redeal Prestashop 1.6 plugin installationFollow the steps
- Download the plugin here.
- Unzip/Extract the zip file which you have downloaded and rename the folder inside the zip file to "redeal"
- Now, Create a zip of this redeal folder/directory with the same name "redeal"
- Go to admin panel of your Prestashop1.6 store.
- Click on "Module & Services" from Left Menu Sidebar.See here:
- Click "Add a new Module" link in the top right of the admin panel to upload the "redeal" module. See here:
- After clicking on it you see the box "ADD NEW MODULE" in which you need to upload the "redeal" zip file and click on "upload this module" button. See here:
- Once the zip file is uploaded successfully, you will find “Redeal” module in Prestashop module list. See here:
- If you already have “redeal” module installed, it will update the existing module and its version. If it is not already installed, it will create a new module.
- Click on install/configure button to configure this module. See here:
- After successfully installation you will see Redeal Configuration Page here:
- Do the configuration setting as per your requirement.
- After that you can place order and can see Redeal popup in order confirmation page. See here:
Please contact Redeal for more information.