What does a partnership with Redeal look like? We've talked to Moon-Suck Song, CEO and one of the founders of Panagora, a digital agency specialized in e-commerce. In this interview he tells how Referral Marketing has helped his customers increase sales, growth and expand into new markets.
With the goal of creating the best e-commerce platform available
Panagora is a digital agency specializing in e-commerce. Today they are active in Korea, Japan and Sweden. They are entrepreneurial, just like their customers, and work closely with well-known brands such as Sneakers'n'stuff. Their goal is to create the best e-commerce platforms - and in line with this ambition they have been using Redeal for several of their e-commerce clients.
- We want to be creative but at the same time productive and help our customers grow. Redeal fills a function with Referral Marketing that we strongly believe in. The possibility of personally recommending a product to someone is more relevant than a purchased advertisement or campaign, which is often just a generic message designed for the mass market, says Moon-Suck.
A responsive and entrepreneurial collaboration
- One thing we like with Redeal is that they are an entrepreneurial company that makes quick decisions and is not late to act. They listen to our feedback and have helped us create several good cases for our clients. We continue to develop our efforts with Referral Marketing to achieve even greater success and educate our customers. Today, Redeal is a large part of our marketing plan and in the future we hope to take it a step further, for example by working with unique marketing efforts in each country.
- After a customer has made a purchase, the person in question is often extra receptive to putting a little extra time into making a recommendation to a friend or relative. With Referral Marketing, we then get another opportunity to communicate with the consumers and create greater value for them. A customer who has made a transaction by purchasing something in an e-commerce has already shown a commitment to the brand and is often much more open to dialogue than someone who has only received an automated e-mail message.
“The ultimate proof of customer satisfaction is that a customer recommends their loved ones to shop with you. Our customers' sales have increased with Redeal, but we also see a strong brand building effect.” /Moon-Suck
Referral Marketing facilitated international expansion
- Most of our customers are in niche industries. The biggest advantage of niche webshops is that you have the opportunity to sell to consumers all over the world - the interest in a product such as sneakers is available in both Sweden and Korea. This means that our customers often have more growth outside Sweden and the challenge is to know which countries to invest in. Is it more worth investing in expanding in Korea than in China, for example?
- Redeal has helped us with this by seeing in which countries Referral Marketing works best. This way, it will be easier for us to prioritize which countries are best suited to expand in. Today, we know that Referral Marketing works great in Korea, but we could not have known if it was not for Redeal.
“In the end, it's all about building trust, I wouldn't recommend a good friend to shop in a store that wasn't relevant or good, for example. When you give someone a personal recommendation, you do it to create value and shopping happiness. With Redeal, it becomes easy for customers to share their experience. ” /Moon-Suck
- Because we work with people, relationships are super-important for us. We want to feel that at Panagora we offer a service that generates added value to our customers - and helps them grow. When it comes to Redeal, I think the product itself is robust, reliable and technically well-built.
“Our long-term goal is to build a global company and Redeal will continue to be a part of that. They help us grow in new markets and be data driven in our decisions. ” /Moon-Suck
Redeal develops referral marketing solutions for the future of digital retail
We have developed the digital solution that leverages one of the most important marketing phenomenons of all time - satisfied customers who recommend their favorite stores, products and services to their friends and family.
Jens Schill +46 (0)70-771 69 70, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org